Business cards play a significant role as a promotional tool for any business. When you offer your business card to someone, it is a chance for you introduce your business. It is a concrete exemplar of your approach and professionalism. A card which is well designed serves you and your business well for many years, entails only occasional updates.
You may be interested in the following modern trends related articles as well.
What all to keep on front of your card?
They are generally a source to begin a conversation. They are something to be kept and acted on. The information that should be covered is:
- Include only the most important information: Put all the specific and precise information on the card that should include company name, your name, title, address, phone, email, and website.
- Your logo: If you don’t have any logo, it’s not compulsory to create one. But, if you have your company’s logo, don’t forget to include it.
- Special offer: Be sure to comprise any special offer that can tempt the customers to take the next step in the buying process. Try to make it a call to action.
What all to keep on back of your business card?
Be certain to include all the below points on the back of your card:
- Online Information: Include whichever channels you use such as company website, blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- A photograph: If you are involved in a business of selling products or services, it is a good idea to add a picture of your products.
- Appointment Information: If you provide a service, mention at the back of your card about appointment making.
- A message: You can put your mission statement or an inspirational quote at the back of the card. Ensure that whatever quote or statement that you are using, must be relevant to your business line.
Points to be kept in mind while preparing these cards:
- Make sure it is professionally printed: A professionally printed card can give the first impression of your business. So, be sure to get it well printed, keeping in mind the quality of paper and the printer that you are using.
- Avoid full coverage: Don’t put unnecessary information on the card that the reader losses his interest on the important information.
- Make it Unique: Don’t make your card look like others. You can use some creativity and experiment with various sizes and shapes such as square, round, jumbo, slim, etc. Also, include contrasting colors, bold texts and symbols. This will help to make the cards more interesting, attractive as well as appealing.
- Use latest technology: In order to become progressive and advanced, don’t forget the opportunity to slot in technology into your cards. Also, include your social media contacts so that people can connect with you online.
Therefore, it is understood that your card is an imperative tool for marketing your business. The recipients of your card should receive all the important and necessary information to get ideas about your business like who are you, what you do, and how to contact you. If your card fails to deliver all these information, it will be considered as bad investment.