Mega Menus 2 refer to drop down menus that contain multiple columns of links. This jQuery script lets you add a mega menu to any anchor link on your page, with each menu revealed using a sleek expanding animation. Customize the animation duration plus delay before menu disappears when the mouse rolls out of the anchor.
You may be interested in the following modern trends related articles as well.
- jQuery Validity Elegant and Powerful jQuery Plugin
- AviaSlider jQuery Slideshow Plugin for Your Next Project
Please feel free to join us and you are always welcome to share your thoughts even if you have more reference links related to other tips and tricks that our readers may like.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed and follow us on Twitter — for recent updates.
New Features of jQuery MegaMenu 2
- A completely revamped JS and CSS code-base.
- Easier to use. (A lot simpler HTML and JS needs to be used to initiate the menu)
- Customizable menu show and hide effects, with three available options of slideDown/slideUp, fadeIn/fadeOut and simple
- Customizable menu activation and deactivation actions. Now you can choose to activate the menu by click or by mouseover
- HoverIntent like feature embedded into the code-base so that we have smooth navigation by default without any external libraries.
- Automatic alignment of the menu content according to the width of the parent menu container.
- Variable width of the menu contents.
- Non obtrusive and easier to understand CSS.
jQuery MegaMenu 2 Plugin Preview
Download jQuery Mega Menu 2
Project Repository: https://jquery-megamenu.googlecode.com/