jNotify is a jQuery plugin. It can display information boxes in just one line of code. Three kind of boxes are allowed : information, success and failure. The whole box is entirely skinnable with css. For example, you could use it for a mail being successfully sent or a validation error of a form.
jNotify is a jQuery plugin for displaying animated notifications easily and only with a single line of code.
There are 3 built-in notification types: information, success and failure where each of them can be skinned via CSS.
You may be interested in the following modern trends related articles as well.
- Amazing Standalone Image Slider With Awesome Effects
- Related Posts Slide Out Boxes Menu with jQuery and CSS3
- Catch404 – jQuery Plugin For Handling Broken Links Smartly
- Full Page Background Image Navigation (Slide Effect) with jQuery
- Download jQuery MegaMenu 2 Plugin
- jQuery Validity Elegant and Powerful jQuery Plugin
Please feel free to join us and you are always welcome to share your thoughts even if you have more reference links related to other tips and tricks that our readers may like.
The plugin is very flexible and has many options like the position of the messages, opacity of the overlay, duration of the effects, whether it will be hidden automatically or not and much more.
Also, 2 callbacks (onCompleted and onClosed) help interacting with the functionality better.