The humble infographic is a sure-fire way of taking meaningless data and showing it in a colorful, picture-laden way and this one is no different. Originally put together by Hunch and reported by Mashable, this particular infographic shows the results of data taken from 700,000 users visiting Hunch.com. The result is an insight into the differences between Mac and PC users – some of which will surprise you, some won’t.
The gist us thus – Mac users tend to be fans of modern art, eat hummus and watch HBO while PC fans prefer impressionist art, like tuna fish and watch the History Channel.
You may be interested in the following modern trends related articles as well.
- Inspirational Website Designs: 40+ Top Website Designs For Designers
- Inspiring Websites: 60+ Motivational and Inspirational Websites Showcase
- Fresh Creative Website Designs: 50+ Creative CSS Website Designs for Inspiration
- 25 Outstanding CSS Websites Showcase for Design Inspiration
- 35 Creative Websites Showcase for Design Inspiration
Please feel free to join us and you are always welcome to share your thoughts even if you have more reference links related to other tips and tricks that our readers may like.
Check out the full graphic for more interesting insights into the way we work based on our computer of choice.