jQuery plugins are constantly being released, and it’s no surprise since it’s insanely popular, and for good reason. The only problem is being able to sort through them all to find the good ones.
FlexSlider is a lightweight (4kb minified) jQuery content slider plugin that is fully responsive, works great in any resolution and adapts itself nicely.
It uses unordered lists, any HTML content can be placed inside each
<li>and they will be converted into slides.
Items can be browsed with the help of navigation buttons, keyboard or an auto-slideshow feature.
You may be interested in the following modern trends related articles as well.
- 20 jQuery Plugins You Have To Know
- jQuery Plugins – 20 Amazing jQuery Plugins and 100+ Excellent jQuery Resources
- Amazing Standalone Image Slider With Awesome Effects
- Related Posts Slide Out Boxes Menu with jQuery and CSS3
- Catch404 – jQuery Plugin For Handling Broken Links Smartly
- Full Page Background Image Navigation (Slide Effect) with jQuery
- Download jQuery MegaMenu 2 Plugin
- jQuery Validity Elegant and Powerful jQuery Plugin
Please feel free to join us and you are always welcome to share your thoughts even if you have more reference links related to other tips and tricks that our readers may like.
There are built-in animations offered for the transitions: fade and slide. And, it is possible to define the slide + duration speeds.
FlexSlider also has some options to improve usability like “pausing on action” or pausing on hover”.
jQuery Content Slider: FlexSlider Preview:
jQuery FlexSlider Features:
- imple, semantic markup
- Supported in all major browsers
- Slide and Fade animations
- Highly customizable slider options
- Directional, keyboard, and touch swipe navigation
- Ultra Lightweight (4kb minified)
- Use any html elements in the slides
- Built for beginners and pros, alike
- Free to use under the MIT license
Download jQuery Content Slider: FlexSlider