HTML5 is an extremely useful markup language for enhancing user experience and usability. It is becoming more and more popular, as a web developer or designer, you’ll need to keep up with the latest news and learn new skills.
jQuery plugins can save lots of time on any web or mobile apps project. I really thankful to jQuery Developers who give us fresh plugin day by day which are really helpful to make web apps more effectively and friendly.
The collection based on framework, libraries, tools, techniques, and plugins. Enjoy!
You may be interested in the following modern trends related articles as well.
- Minimal, Flat and Responsive Design WordPress Themes
- Modern trends: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive and Flat design
- HTML5 And CSS3 Are They Really Important For Web Apps?
FusionCharts Suite XT is the most comprehensive charting solution for your web pages. It works across all devices and platforms, including IE6. It comes with 90+ chart types, readymade business dashboards and demos, comprehensive docs and lets you create your first chart in under 15 minutes.
2. jChartFX: Professional Charts and Graphs with Visualization
3. AdminJS: Backend Administration Framework
AdminJS is a framework for building admin pages that allows us to manage the database of apps/sites. The framework is backend-agnostic. It is a self-contained Ember.js application and will work with any backend that supports EPF.
4. Tridiv: CSS 3D Shapes Editor
Tridiv is a free-to-use web-based CSS 3D shapes editor to creating beautiful shapes easily. Using the app, we can insert 4 different shapes (cuboid, pyramid, cylinder, prism) and resize or rotate them.
5. FlowType.JS: Responsive Web Typography (Size/Height) Based on Element Width
FlowType.JS is a jQuery plugin which can auto-resize the font-size and line-height (according to the width of the element wrapping it) so that our content is displayed just as we prefer.
6. Pan and Zoom Touch Enable jQuery Plugin
7. CLANK: Free HTML/CSS Framework for Prototyping Native Phone/Tablet Apps
Clank is a free and open source HTML-CSS framework for easily prototyping native mobile or tablet apps. It focuses on providing a consistent UI “without the the concern of mimicking a specific OS”.
8. Balanced Gallery: jQuery Plugin for Set Photos In Rows or Columns
Balanced Gallery is a jQuery plugin that evenly distributes photos across rows or columns, making the most of the space provided. Photos are scaled based on the size of the ‘container’ element by default, making Balanced Gallery a great choice for responsive websites.
9. NProgress.js: Slim Nanoscopic Progress Bar
NProgress and Skylo are 2 different jQuery plugins for creating YouTube-like thin progress bars that are positioned just under the browser toolbar.
10. jQuery EasyDropDown: jQuery Plugin for Stylable Select Elements
EasyDropDown is a jQuery plugin that effortlessly turns humble <select> elements. Clean, semantic markup with Form and validation compatibilty. Full keyboard control with textual search and Inner-scroll for long lists. Degradation to native UI on touch devices and Fully functional IE8+.
11. HTML(.js): Powerful Way to Work with DOM
12. Create.js: HTML5 Web Editing Interface for Content Management Systems
Create.js is a comprehensive web editing interface for Content Management Systems. It is designed to provide a modern, fully browser-based HTML5 environment for managing content. Create can be adapted to work on almost any content management backend.
13. Montage: HTML5 Framework For Create Modern Web Apps
MontageJS helps you build scalable and maintainable HTML5 applications optimized for today’s and tomorrow’s range of connected devices. With MontageJS, developers can create reusable user interface components and modules, bind properties among components and controllers, and synchronize DOM queries and updates to ensure a smooth user experience, especially on resource-constrained devices.
14. iosOverlay.js: Beautiful Overlays/Notifications For Web
15. Moment.js: A JavasSript Date Library for Parsing, Validating, Manipulating and Formatting Dates
16. jqBar: jQuery Animated Bar Plugin
Simple jQuery plugin for creating animated vertical and horizontal bars. The plugin is called jqBar. jqBar can be used in variety of situations where you want to present data with some visual effects. It helps you crate beautiful bar charts to represent skill set or can be used as a progress bar. Plugin is very light weight and can be completely customized.
I love to make creative design with HTML5, CSS3 and jquery. You have gathered best jquery and css3 plugins together. Thanks for sharing such a useful resources.
[…] we have useful user interface design HTML5 tools and jQuery plugins which can make your UX design more […]