Gone are the days when people carried their business cards with them so that they could give these small paper business cards to colleagues and business associates. The small paper business cards where often made of high quality paper that included business and contact information of the person. Nowadays people are opting to create virtual business cards that are online business cards that can be directly sent to associates directly online. This is a great concept as virtual business cards are the high tech eco friendly option to paper business cards as using paper is not very eco friendly as trees are cut down to make paper. Moreover the business individuals do not need to carry a stack of paper business cards in their pockets or wallets anymore. Also one will never run out of these types of business cards.
You may be interested in the following modern trends related articles as well.
- 15 Modern Free UI Kits for Web & Mobile UI Design
- Parallax Scrolling Effect in Web Design: 25 Creative Examples
- 29 Awe-Inspiring Examples of Typography Design
- 45 Beautiful Vector Illustrations for Design Inspiration
Virtual Business Cards
Virtual business cards are online business identities in the form of online business cards that are exchanged virtually without any use of paper. There are various types of ways in which people can create their online business cards:
- There are some services that are available that will help you in the details in a business card format and then you simply sms these virtual business cards to associates or business colleagues.
- Mobile Web business cards are also very popular. There are mobile social networks for business cards. When you want to give a business card just give your username on the social network and the person can access your business card information.
- There are some great business social networks like LinkedIn where you can fill all your business information. Just make a connection with the colleague on LinkedIn and you can exchange all business details. Also details can be shared using other websites like Facebook and Twitter
- The business card information can be sent via great iPhone apps that are easily available on the App Store. There are some websites that offer services that help the users create a business card and then easily mail this business card to someone they would like to share their business card with.
It is very easy to share business information through virtual business cards today. In some time the paper business card will become a thing of the past as more and more people are today opting to share business information online rather than print a stack of paper business cards to carry around.