Simon Prades is the feature artist of the week. We showcasing his new modern drawing illustration artwork. He was born in 1985 in southern Germany, in a Spanish/German family. He is working as a freelancer as an Illustrator / graphic designer. He worked in analog mediums, mainly ink, pencil and aquarell without ignoring the computer as a tool to finish work. In this posts, we will showcase his created drawing illustrations for inspiration.
You can catch Simon Prades on behance.
You may be interested in the following articles as well.
- Professional Photoshop Actions for Photographers & Designers
- Best Hand Lettering and Typography Designs for Inspiration
- 25 Best Photo Retouching Photoshop Tutorials
- 27 Latest Free Fonts For Graphic Designers
- 30 Creative Logos, Badges Designs For Inspiration
Drawing Illustrations by Simon Prades
Various commissioned illustrations for Southern Pacific Law Center, Esquire, Variety and The New Yorker. Here is the list of his best work of Illustrations. Have a look, and feel the power of Illustration!