Today we are featuring professional Lettering and Illustrator artist Belinda Kou from Chicago, USA. She specializing in hand lettering and digital illustration. Known for my colorful and energetic illustrations, She often draw inspiration from food and beverages to develop thoughtful storytelling. She have had the pleasure of creating work for clients like NPR, Coach, The Washington Post, Logitech, Trader Joe’s, Michaels and Ottogi.
You may be interested in the following articles as well.
- Best Branding Stationery MockUps – Professional Design
- 20 Amazing Photoshop Actions for Designers & Photographers
- Creative Logo Designs for Inspiration #72
- Business Cards Design: 34 Best Print Templates
- Best Creative Brochure / Catalog Templates
Digital Hand-Lettering and Illustrations
She is a member of Creative Cloud community. She will help your brand attract your audience with dynamic hand lettering and colorful illustrations. She also thought lettering tutorial which will guide you how to color your lettering.
In this showcase we are gathered her best lettering work for inspiration. Hope your like it.
You may also like:
- 50 Resume Templates – Best Of 2020
- 50 Best Logos Of 2020
- 26 Creative Logo Design Templates for Inspiration
- 45 Free T-Shirt Mockup Templates PSD
- 50+ Best Brochure Templates For 2021
- 23 Best Vintage Fonts
- Professional Business Card Templates (30 Print Design)
- 35 Best Procreate Brushes For Procreate App
- Best Lightroom Presets Of 2020
- 50+ Best CV Resume Templates 2020
- 20 Best High Quality Photoshop Brushes