Today we are featuring creative illustrator and freelance graphic artist “Dale Edwin Murray”, with his amazing illustration art collection. He was from London, United Kingdom. He is a freelance illustrator artist and graphic designer living and working in London. His work has spanned a range of media and applications including editorial, advertising, design, art prints and homewares. I love his style, specially his influenced by mid-century art and the quirks, idiosyncrasies and textures of screen printing. Dale Murray worked with top brand and he have a huge of to clients NIKE,Disney, Facebook, GQ, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Vanity Fair, Libération Newspaper, BBC and many more.
You may be interested in the following articles as well.
Dale Murray is a professional graphic artist, designer and illustrator. He drawing digital portraits, mostly of people, but his work on pop art culture is just amazing. Here is the list of amazing, remarkable Digital Illustrations by Dale Edwin Murray. Have a look, and feel the power of Illustration!
Improve your drawing and illustration skills, by new professional illustrator tutorials, which we’ll be teaching you essential workflows, tips and techniques to help you get create Vector Graphics in Adobe Illustrator. I hope! these tutorials can enhance your skills and improve the quality of your works.
You may also like:
- 50 Resume Templates – Best Of 2020
- 50 Best Logos Of 2020
- 26 Creative Logo Design Templates for Inspiration
- 45 Free T-Shirt Mockup Templates PSD
- 50+ Best Brochure Templates For 2021
- 23 Best Vintage Fonts
- Professional Business Card Templates (30 Print Design)
- 35 Best Procreate Brushes For Procreate App
- Best Lightroom Presets Of 2020
- 50+ Best CV Resume Templates 2020
- 20 Best High Quality Photoshop Brushes