Today we will create a very useful element for showing related posts slide out boxes menus in a blog or website. The main idea is to show a fixed list at the right side of the screen with some thumbnails sticking out. When the user hovers over the items, they slide out, revealing the title and two links, one for the related article itself and one for the demo. Additionally, we will have a shuffle button under the list. When pressed, the list gets randomly refreshed with related posts.
You may be interested in the following modern trends related articles as well.
- Catch404 – jQuery Plugin For Handling Broken Links Smartly
- Full Page Background Image Navigation (Slide Effect) with jQuery
- 75+ jQuery Plugins: Download Powerful and Elegent jQuery Plugins & Tutorials
- Download jQuery MegaMenu 2 Plugin
- jQuery Validity Elegant and Powerful jQuery Plugin
- AviaSlider jQuery Slideshow Plugin for Your Next Project
Please feel free to join us and you are always welcome to share your thoughts even if you have more reference links related to other tips and tricks that our readers may like.
Related Posts Slide Out Boxes Menu Preview:
Compatibility: All Major Browsers