Web design trends for 2021 are continue grow and make website UI design and user experience more attractive. In this showcase we are gathered new web design trend website examples, you might want to look into. Read through our article to find a list of the newest web design practices and developments – everything from shapes, fonts, colors, layout, and features.
GDJ is the best place for Website Design Inspiration. Here you can discover the fresh and creative website designs of the world. In this huge list award winning websites design by web designers, web design agencies and entrepreneurs.
You may also like: Best Landing Page Templates 2020
In past few years web design improvements very amazingly and growing up too fast like flat design and retro/vintage effect, big background, video with sound are appear in modern website designing. Today we are shared beautiful collection of web design that Follow the New Trends. I hope your will enjoy and get some great ideas for your next web projects.
You may be interested in the following related articles as well.
- 24 Fresh Free Fonts For Graphic Designers
- 20+ Professional Resume Templates with Cover Letter
- 36 Creative Logo Designs for Inspiration #76
- Best Lightroom Presets Of 2020
- Free PSD Mockups: 27 New MockUp Templates
Creative Website Design Examples
Becoming a UI/UX designer is no easy feat. Developing UX design calls for research into the customer’s persona and goals when visiting a website. This designer is required to plan the user journey from the moment they access the website to the moment they leave it. To ensure that customers don’t leave a site midway, a UI/UX designer works to make the design efficient enough to allow website visitors to easily meet their goals while making the experience as enjoyable as possible.
You may also like: 50 Modern Landing Page Design Concepts
Inspire yourself with professionally designed websites. In this web design showcase, we’re picked up 27 examples of modern Web UI Designs with Amazing UX. You may read: 10 Important Rules to Make Creative Website Design.
1. Folklore Digital – Website Design
We are a digital brand experience company empowering our clients with unique solutions through clear design and smart technology.
2. Gids in de branding – Website Design
Gids in de branding is a guide into building a strong brand, with inspiring essays and real life success stories from entrepreneurs.
3. Aldo Step into Love – Mobile XP – Website Design
The Aldo Step into Love mobile experience is about having the confidence to express yourself & connect with the world.
4. Web Graphic Experiments v2 – Website Design
I’m a Japanese Web Front-End Developer. In this project, I make graphic design generated by web technology.
5. Hype Entertainment – Website Design
Hype Entertainment is an event design and production company that specialises in creating highly immersive audiovisual experiences
6. Terminator Fan Page 2020 – Website Design
Millennial were raised watching Terminator. This website is a fan page to commemorate T2 as one of the most epic movies ever made.
7. Emperia – Website Design
Emperia creates immersive digital experiences for premium brands in the creative industries.
8. Alessandro Romagnoli Photographer – Website Design
Alessandro Romagnoli . Commercial . Lifestyle . Food . Interior . Sportwear . Photographer
9. Ali Ali – Website Design
Ali Ali is a commercials director from Cairo—Egypt and the founder of Good People.
10. Famiglia Olivini – Website Design
Famiglia Olivini is a family winery producing a careful selection of fine wines.
11. Chris Wilcock – Portfolio – Website Design
12. Patrick David Creative Studio – Website Design
We are an Italian creative studio skilled in design and development. We are dreamer like you!
13. Next Big Thing – Website Design
Next Big Thing (NBT) is a Venture Studio for the Machine Economy.
14. At Home – Website Design
At Home is an effort to document this unprecedented moment in time designed to help us connect, empathize and support one another.
15. Maersk Disconnected – Website Design
Exploring new ways of connecting customers to physical and digital supply chains. Committed to go above and beyond for logistics.
16. Sharjah Reads – Website Design
Sharjah International Book Fair 2020 is unique. A packed line-up of virtual events are available online to anyone from anywhere.
17. Berg + Luft – Photography – Website Design
Berg + Luft is the official website of the Swiss photographer Marcel Dubacher.
18. Torii Studio – Website Design
We integrate creative thinking with technical expertise to design and build human-centered websites, platforms, and mobile apps.
19. Nemesis Group – Website Design
20. Data Disappeared – Website Design
A glitchy deep dive into the destruction, manipulation and dismissal of data in the US government written by HuffPost’s Highline.
21. Huluween: The Screamlands – Website Design
Take a trip to Huluween’s The Screamlands — a hair-raising, haunted house experience that will make your nightmares come true.
22. MOZOM – Website Design
23. GUCCI Garden 360° Virtual Tour – Website Design
A 360° virtual tour through Gucci Garden: an immersive experience that allows users to have a look by clicking on relevant hotspots
24. One Night Stand Studios – Website Design
25. Colonization of Mars – Website Design
Colonization of Mars is a very real solution to the problem of overpopulation of the Earth.
26. LINA – Website Design
27. Oubey VR – Website Design
This website displays 3 VR experiences, that were created to let the viewers immerse into the artworks of German artist OUBEY.
28. Glenn Catteeuw — Portfolio – Website Design
29. Adapt Digital – Website Design
Brochure website to promote Adapt Digital – a digital agency who create web & mobile apps to make people’s lives easier.
30. Ninia Azzopardi – Website Design
A promotional website for a marketing consultant and digital marketing strategist based in Malta.
31. En+ Group – Website Design
Corporate website of En+ Group, an international leader in the production of low-carbon aluminum and renewable energy sources.
32. WebAR – Website Design
Egorov Agency team is launching something new, that we know you’ll love. Check and upgrade your reality!
33. Nissan’s Multimedia History – Website Design
The evolution of Nissan’s multimedia systems from 60ths until now at one perfect mini-site.
34. Socially Powerful – Website Design
WE ARE SOCIALLY POWERFUL -‘The global attention agency that guarantees results. social media and influencer marketing for the now
35. The Fabric of America – Website Design
A living tribute to the cultural diversity of this nation and to all those who contribute to moving our country forward.
36. Google Nest Audio – Website Design
Introducing Nest Audio. A launch page experience for Google’s most helpful speaker.