If you are Procreate lover and you want to become a Procreate Pro Designers, illustrators and digital artists, you much check best tutorials that will provider’s a lot of help, step by step draw different illustrations and drawing that made it easy to learn and understand. I hope! these Procreate tutorials can enhance you’re drawing & illustration skills and improve the quality of your works.
Best free Procreate tutorials to learn drawing, digital illustration and character design. Procreate is the best award-winning iPad designing app widely used to draw illustrated portraits, background illustrations and many more useful illustration drawing. Packing all of the design tools you’d expect from a desktop program, Procreate for iPad means you can draw and design flexibly and portably wherever you are.
You may be interested in the following new articles as well.
- 14 Best Free Fonts for Minimalist Logo Design
- 30+ Creative Logo Design Inspiration #94
- Free Mockups: 45+ Photoshop Mockup Templates
- 30 New Tutorials to Learn Retouching and Manipulation Tricks
- 50+ Best Living Room Décor Ideas & Designs
Free Procreate Tutorials
No doubt! Procreate is a powerful illustration & drawing app on iPad for creating vector art, digital illustrations and useful artwork, which can be use in web and graphic design projects. In these tutorials, you will learn how to create Surreal Portrait, 3D Modeling, Vector Graphics, Patterns and Textures, Clutch Fashion Illustration and many other useful objects and effects.
So what are you waiting go and check out the best Procreate tutorials and take your knowledge on illustration graphics to a newer height. Enjoy!
List of Procreate Tutorials
How to Use Procreate Brushes
Procreate brushes are great for everything from sketching and inking illustrations, to creating texture and hand-lettering words. Whatever technique you can think of, there’s a brush for that! There are free Procreate brushes available, you can customize existing brushes to create something bespoke, or you can make your own Procreate brushes. It’s really easy to install and use them, so you don’t need to be limited to what comes with the app. Visit Elements and sign up today to access our brush library.
List of Best Procreate Brushes:
We love illustrations in fashion magazines that are made with different cosmetic tools, so we used a lot of real cosmetic products to create textures for our brushes.
This is a set of brushes for the Procreate program. To create a female character in the style of Line Art. With these brushes you can very easily create a character, as in the example.
It’s really hard to imagine someone more cute and innocent, than these furry fellas. So obviously, that was enough for us to get inspired and embark on creating these Essential Hand Drawn Procreate brushes!
Painting brushes for Procreate will help you to create any illustrations or design. Brushes are created using high resolution textures. Each brush is thoroughly tested and selected for the set. It’s not necessary to have a lot of brushes in a set, it’s enough to have a small amount, but of high quality.
These brushes are my n. 1 choice to create visually attractive and rich illustrations in Procreate! They are based on great collection of well-done textures and precisely made brush tips.
Best Procreate Tutorials
If you beginner or just started working on iPad Procreate App and you want to know how to use Procreate. You much check the first tutorial. This Procreate Tutorial for Beginners contains everything you need to know to get started with Procreate.
Procreate Tutorial for Beginners
1. How To Draw A Banana Style Character In Procreate
2. How To Draw A Full Page Doodle In Procreate (A Beginner’s Guide)
3. How to Draw Digital Drawing in Procreate App
4. How to Draw Minimal Landscape Illustration in Procreate Tutorial
5. Learn How to Draw Minimal Landscape in Step by Step Procreate Tutorial
6. How to Draw Sleeping Cat Watercolor Illustration in Procreate Tutorial
7. How to Draw Cutest Cat Cartoon Character in Procreate Tutorial
8. How To Draw Cute Rabbit in Procreate Tutorial
Download: Best Procreate Brushes For Procreate App
9. Drawing for Beginners – Easy Step by Step Procreate Tutorial
10. How to Draw Moon Scene with Procreate on iPad | Step by step drawing tutorial for beginners
11. Learn In-Depth Procreate Tutorial | Beach Drawing on iPad Pro
This is a real time, in-depth, Procreate illustration tutorial of this beach scene inside a light bulb. Watch this video to learn how to draw this artwork on your iPad Pro with Procreate, and find out some tips and tricks to speed up your work process!
12. How to Draw Cartoon Yourself in Procreate Tutorial
13. How To Draw Cartoon Faces + Adding Texture To Illustrations in Procreate Tutorial
Learn how to draw a cute cartoon characters in Procreate in this easy iPad art tutorial made for beginner to intermediate artists 🙂
14. How to Draw Beautiful Sunset Landscape in Procreate Tutorial
Anyone can draw a landscape following this easy drawing tutorial. I will show you how to draw a sunset landscape step by step.
15. How to Draw Astronaut In Space in Procreate Digital Drawing Tutorial
Learn how to draw astronaut following this digital drawing tutorial for beginners. I will show you how to draw an astronaut in Procreate step by step. I’ll also show you how you can incorporate photos in your artwork.
16. How to Draw a Bee Step by Step (Beginner) in Procreate Tutorial
In this tutorial I’ll walk you through step-by-step how to draw this fluffy bee in Procreate (or using whatever medium you choose).
17. How to Create a Valentine’s Day Card Clipart in Procreate Tutorial
In this tutorial I’ll walk you through step-by-step how to design custom Valentine’s Day Card using clipart for commercial use in Photoshop. This is just an example to get you started creating with clipart and a chance to get a peak at my new pack of cute Cat and Dog illustrations. Enjoy!
18. How To Draw Watercolor Cactus in Procreate Tutorial
Learn how to draw a watercolor cactus on your iPad using Procreate in this easy iPad art tutorial. Watercolor cacti are super cute, trendy, and so much fun to draw. Plus, they come in a ton of different shapes (the classic saguaro, calico, prickly pear, bunny ears…) and can be turned into the most wholesome little stickers or shirt designs.
19. How To Draw An Eye (Iris) Easy iPad Art ProcreateTutorial
20. How to Draw iPad Watercolor Doodles in Procreate Tutorial
21. How to Create Doodles on iPad Pro with Procreate Tutorial
22. How To Draw Sunflower Drawing in Procreate Tutorial
23. Draw Strawberry Bubble Tea Illustration in Procreate Tutorial For Beginners
Draw with me on Procreate! Today I will make a strawberry Boba (bubble) tea Illustration in Procreate on iPad Pro. This is step by step tutorial for beginners so you can easily follow the video and paint your own illustration. Digital art on Procreate is so much fun!
24. How to Draw Digital Painting (Tree Island Lake landscape art) in Procreate Tutorial
25. How To Draw Watercolor Jellyfish in Procreate Tutorial
26. How to draw a female face step by step in Procreate Tutorial
In this tutorial I’ll walk you through step-by-step how to draw this female character’s face in Procreate (or using whatever medium you choose).
27. How to Paint Watercolor in Procreate: Mushroom Tutorial
Fabulous Pencils are super-realistic brushes for Procreate! Honestly, I didn’t draw with classic pencils too much. I have always preferred digital tools, but it sometimes lacks that great hand-drawn feeling.
Drawing on paper with actual pencils or liners can hardly be replaced by its digital equivalents. You feel the lines and drawing means better, plus the tactile component of the process is a special enjoyment. But you can be sure about this set of Procreate Brushes, imitating the physical drawing materials and tools!
The portrait painting Procreate brush set you’ve been searching for! Everything you need is in this brush set. From the initial sketch, to blocking in contours and laying down shade, to shading and detailing.
52 Oil Paint Brushes for Procreate are great tools for every digital painter or illustrator! Use your iPad as you would paint with real oil paints on a freshly stretched canvas!
We’ve created the tool for your retro Procreate drawing compositions. Dots & squares pattern brushes are the essential tools for your comic book illustrations. Even the black and white versions would look awesome made with this brush set.