It has multiple, unique and impressive effects (25 in total) which you can set to use only one or a combination of them randomly.
Navigation works pretty easy with 2 options: with the pagination created and prev-next buttons.
You may be interested in the following modern trends related articles as well.
- Related Posts Slide Out Boxes Menu with jQuery and CSS3
- Catch404 – jQuery Plugin For Handling Broken Links Smartly
- Full Page Background Image Navigation (Slide Effect) with jQuery
- Download jQuery MegaMenu 2 Plugin
- jQuery Validity Elegant and Powerful jQuery Plugin
Please feel free to join us and you are always welcome to share your thoughts even if you have more reference links related to other tips and tricks that our readers may like.
Images can have descriptions that can be displayed directly or on “hover” and effects can be customized from the delays/durations to the starting positions, number of tiles and more.
Sliderman.js also lets customizing any other details like background color, its opacity, autoplay on/off and images used.
The library is very well-documented and definitely a must-bookmark.
Features: slides navigation, slides pagination, images’ html-descriptions.
Effects: 25 different effects.
Image Slider Preview
Compatibility (browsers’ support)
Sliderman.js works in all popular browsers and was properly tested in the following versions:
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6+
- Google Chrome 5.0+
- Apple Safari 5.0+
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+
- Opera 10.63+
Licence & User Agreement
By the fact of using Sliderman.js you accept the following terms:
- You can use Sliderman.js for free until all copyright information is present in sliderman.js.
- You may redistribute the script without changing the original source code.
- If you have added new functionality to the code, please contact the author.
Requirements: No Requirements
Compatibility: All Major Browsers (except IE6)