Hash Slider is a jQuery slider plugin that can display any type of content. jQuery slider does what the most jquery-sliders do, but adds a hashtag to the window location, so you can link to any content / position of the slider. I was searching for a script like this for a while but didn’t find one and so a decided to make one myself.
It has a tiny footprint (~2.2kb) and converts an unordered list into a good-looking slider.
You may be interested in the following modern trends related articles as well.
- Amazing Standalone Image Slider With Awesome Effects
- Related Posts Slide Out Boxes Menu with jQuery and CSS3
- Catch404 – jQuery Plugin For Handling Broken Links Smartly
- Full Page Background Image Navigation (Slide Effect) with jQuery
- Download jQuery MegaMenu 2 Plugin
- jQuery Validity Elegant and Powerful jQuery Plugin
Please feel free to join us and you are always welcome to share your thoughts even if you have more reference links related to other tips and tricks that our readers may like.
The plugin has support for hashtags which means any item inside the list can be linked directly (for ex: https://domain.com/slider.html#3 will show the 3rd slide).
Slides can be browsed with the help of auto-generated “number-navigation” or using the prev-next buttons. Also, it is possible to use mouse-wheels.
Hash Slider has a simple and clean HTML structure and it can be styled completely with CSS.
Hash Slider jQuery Slider Plugin Preview:
- easy to implement
- full styleable via css
- mouse wheel integration
- direct links to slider postion via hash tag
- automatic generated number navigation
- content could be everything
- free for everyone
- only 2,2kb in size
Compatibility: All Major Browsers